Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts:
1) On your Facebook page, click the down arrow in the top right corner and select “Settings”.
2) In the left-hand column of the resulting page, click “Apps and Websites”.
3) In the middle of the page, under “Logged in with Facebook”, click “Edit”.
4) Find “Instagram” in the list and click the “X” to the right of it.
5) A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to remove Instagram from Facebook. Click “Remove”.
6) You will be redirected back to the “Apps and Websites” page, where Instagram should no longer be listed.
7) Now, open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
8) Tap the three lines in the top-right corner of the screen, then scroll down and tap “Settings”.
9) Tap “Account”, then “Linked Accounts”.
10) Tap “Facebook”, then “Unlink Account”.
11) A pop-up will appear asking if you’re sure you want to unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts. Tap “Unlink”.
Why unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts
Facebook and Instagram are two of the most popular social media platforms. They are both owned by Facebook, Inc. and share many features. However, there are some key differences between the two platforms.
For example, Facebook is a more general social networking site while Instagram is a photo and video sharing site. Instagram is also more popular with younger users.
There are some good reasons to unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts. For one, it can help you keep your personal and professional life separate. If you use Facebook for work, you may not want your boss or co-workers seeing your personal photos on Instagram.
Another reason to unlink your accounts is if you are concerned about privacy. Facebook has been criticized in the past for its handling of user data. By unlinki
The benefits of unlinking your Facebook and Instagram accounts
There are a few key benefits to unlinking your Facebook and Instagram accounts. For one, it can help to prevent oversharing of personal information between the two platforms. Additionally, it can help to keep your social media presence more organized and streamlined, making it easier for you to post content that is relevant to each individual platform. Finally, unlinking your accounts can also help to protect your privacy in the event that one of the platforms is hacked or experiences a data breach.
How to relink your accounts if you change your mind
If you change your mind and want to relink your Facebook and Instagram accounts, you can do so by going to the Instagram app and tapping on the profile icon. Then, tap on the menu icon and select Settings. Under the Account section, tap on Linked Accounts. From here, you can tap on the Facebook icon and enter your Facebook login information. Once you’ve relinked your accounts, you’ll be able to share posts from Instagram to Facebook again.
FAQs about unlinking your Facebook and Instagram accounts
Q: How do I unlink my Facebook and Instagram accounts?
A: You can unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts by going to your Instagram settings and selecting the “Disconnect from Facebook” option.
Q: Why would I want to unlink my Facebook and Instagram accounts?
A: There are a few reasons why you might want to unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts. Maybe you want to keep your personal and professional lives separate, or maybe you just don’t want to share your Instagram photos on Facebook. Whatever the reason, unlinking your accounts is easy to do.
Q: What happens when I unlink my Facebook and Instagram accounts?
A: When you unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts, your Instagram photos will no longer be automatically posted to Facebook. You’ll still be able to share individual photos to Facebook if you want, but you’ll have to do it manually.
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to your settings.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Apps” section.
3. Find the Instagram app and click on the “x” next to it to remove it.
4. Log in to your Instagram account and go to your settings.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Linked Accounts” section.
6. Find the Facebook account and click on the “Unlink” button next to it.
Thanks for reading! We hope this article helped you unlink your Facebook and Instagram accounts. If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave us a comment below.