Open the Snapchat app and tap on your profile picture in the top left corner.
Tap on the settings cog in the top right corner and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Tap on the “My Account” option and then tap on the “Name” field.
Enter your new name and tap the save button.
How to Rename Yourself on Snapchat
How to make your new name on Snapchat
You can rename yourself on Snapchat by going to the settings menu and selecting the “Edit Name” option. Enter your new name and then tap the “Done” button. Your new name will now be displayed on your profile and in your friends’ Snapchat stories.
How to rename yourself on Snapchat
It’s actually pretty easy to rename yourself on Snapchat. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Profile icon in the top left corner of the Snapchat app.
2. Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner.
3. Tap the edit icon next to your name.
4. Type in your new name and tap Done.
That’s all there is to it! Now you can start using your new Snapchat name.
How to find your old name on Snapchat
It’s easy to find your old name on Snapchat. Just open up the app and tap on the profile icon in the top-left corner. Then, tap on the “edit profile” button and you’ll be able to change your name. If you want to find your old name, just look under the “Name” field.
How to keep your old name on Snapchat
If you’ve been using Snapchat for a while, you might have noticed that you can’t seem to change your name anymore. Don’t worry, there’s a way to keep your old name on Snapchat.
1. Go to your settings and tap on “Account Information”.
2. Tap on “Name” and enter your old name.
3. Tap on the “Done” button.
4. That’s it! Your old name will now be displayed on your Snapchat account.
1. Decide what name you want to go by.
2. Choose a new name that represents who you are and what you want to be known as.
3. Research what name you want to use to make sure it’s not already taken.
4. Create a new email account using your new name.
5. Convert your old Snapchat account to a business account.
6. Download your old snaps and save them.
7. Create a new Snapchat account with your new name.
8. Re-add your old friends and start snapping!
Thanks for reading! I hope this guide was helpful in teaching you how to rename yourself on Snapchat. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.